Links to Relevant Research
- A chart of colleges with some sort of no-loan policy:
- Scatter plot (with user-determined criteria) regarding diversity, Pell grants and selectivity:
- Common Application chart on application numbers by geographic region:
- Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education (WICHE) data on high school enrollment/demongraphic trends:
- This Money article links the Kreuger/Dale study which shows the actual earning power of an Ivy League education over time:
- Statistics on early applications for the students entering college in the fall of 2012:
If you have other resources you would like to recommend, email Marie Bigham (firstname.lastname@example.org).