Volunteer with ACCIS
ACCIS needs you to get involved!
ACCIS's growth and continued success depend upon the time, involvement and creativity of our volunteer members. From running for a position on the Board or Executive Committee, to organizing a membership party in your region, to writing an opinion piece for national media, to checking in guests at the Summer Institute, ACCIS needs you to get involved. Learn more about volunteer opportunties below.
ACCIS Communication Team volunteer opportunities:
- Write pieces for the ACCIS newsletter or for national publications.
- Respond to requests from media for quotes or background information.
- Serve on a focus group for ACCIS outreach and technology.
For more information, please contact Marie Bigham at email@example.com
The Research Committee seeks volunteers who have an interest in:
- Identifying current, relevant research already published
- Conducting long-term admissions statistics compilation and analysis
- Helping to coordinate, organize and augment our documents in the document library or
- Developing their own ideas about a research project for ACCIS.
For more information, please contact Webb Trenchard at Webster_Trenchard@loomis.org